Spaces are smart isolated Kubernetes namespaces which provide the following features:
- Automatic provisioning via
devspace create space [SPACE_NAME]
- Automatic allocation of a subdomain for each Space, e.g.
- Automatic RBAC configuration for better isolation of users
- Automatic resource limit configuration and enforcement
- Resource auto-scaling within the configured limits
- Smart analysis of issues within your Space via
You can create Spaces that either run on DevSpace Cloud (will get a
.devspace.host subdomain) or on your own Kubernetes clusters (external Spaces with an automatically provisioned subdomain of one of your domains).